Summary of essential rules :
They are only allowed if they fulfill the 3 following conditions:
- Being in accordance with local laws and customs;
- Respecting the internal rules of the beneficiary;
- Being applied officially in a professional context.
Invitations must meet the two following conditions :
- Meeting a professional objective, which excludes extending them to close relatives;
- Not addressed to the same person more than twice a year except in special circumstances.
Relationships with public authorities
It is forbidden to give any valuable gift or to share leisure activities with an official or with a person of a public authority.
Sponsorship or patronage must not have a direct link with a commercial activity of Elior Group.
In the event of a conflict of interest, you must report this situation to the Group Chief Compliance Officer who will help you make an appropriate decision. Click here to download the declaration form.
The refusal of all anti-competitive practices
The business practices of all Group employees must never interfere with the proper functioning of healthy and fair competition.
In particular, commercial decisions are taken independently, to the exclusion of any form of consultation with competitors